Sunday, October 31, 2010

God Our Father And Source!


‘God Our Father And Source.’
2 Corinthians 1:2-3.
He gives to us:-
a) Grace.
b) Peace.
c) Mercy.
d) Comfort.
(Through this QT I praise God My Father And Source)
----------------
‘When We Love Somewhere Or Someone That Needs The Lord.’
Isaiah 62:1-2.
We pray for them that:-
a) Their Righteousness will shine.
b) Their Salvation will be vibrant and real.
c) They will Glorify God in the Nations.
d) They will have a new identity in Christ.
(This Second one teaches me how I should respond When I Love Somewhere Or Someone That Needs The Lord)
----------------
Chris.
Grace is really an amazing Gift of God. It is the Grace of God that brings Salvation to us. All is of Grace. We are who we are in the Lord by the Grace of God. We should appreciate the Grace of God more and more.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...