Monday, September 20, 2021

I Have Seven Thousand Others!


'I Have Seven Thousand Others.'
Romans 11:4.
a)  And do you remember God's reply?
b)  He said:
c)  "No!
d)  "I have seven thousand others
e)  "Who have never bowed down to Baal.
(This QT reminds me that God has seven thousand others)
PRAY: That we would never bow down to Baal.
----
'The Power Of Christ's Cross.'
John 12:32. 
a)  And when I am lifted up from the Earth,
b)  I will draw everyone
c)  To Myself.
(Through this Second one I find another aspect of The Power Of Christ's Cross)
PRAY:  To experience The Power Of Christ's Cross.
----
Chris.
We should never forget the immense size of the Body of Christ on this Earth right now! There are times when we go through some difficulty and in that situation we tend to forget. We are a part of the Body of Christ and we are of great value to Him! We should reject the negative thoughts and focus on the things which the Lord wants us to focus on.


 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...