Thursday, September 9, 2021

How Patient God Is!

 


'How Patient God Is.'

Romans 10:21.

a)  But to Israel He says:

b)  "All day long I have stretched out My Hands

c)  "To a disobedient and contrary people."

(Through this QT I discover How Patient God Is)

PRAY: To learn the many lessons that God has for us in the Book of Hebrews.

------

'All Day.'

a)  Psalm 42:10; 56:2. My enemies reproach me all day long.

b)  Psalm 44:8. In God we boast all day long...

c)  Psalm 56:5. All day they twist my words;

d)  Proverbs 21:26. He covets greedily all day long...

e)  Matthew 20:6. Why have you been standing here idle all day?

(Through this Second one I am reminded to Glorify the Lord All Day long)

PRAY: To be walking with God All Day long.

------

Chris. 

If we are to boast, we are to boast in God all day long. All other boasting is vain and it is boring for other people to listen to! If a True Believer is able to humbly boast in God, this is a very effective testimony to other people. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...