Sunday, September 6, 2020

Where We Have Not Come!



'Where We Have Not Come.'

Hebrews 12 :18.

a)  We have not come to a mountain that can be touched

b)  And that is burning with fire;

c)  To:

1-Darkness.

2-Gloom.

3-Storm.

(This QT reminds me to Where I Have Not Come)

PRAY: To be clearly led by the Lord. 

------------------------

'There Is No God Besides Our God.'

Deuteronomy 32:39. 

a)  See now that I Myself am He!

b)  There is no god besides Me. 

c)  I put to death and I bring to life,

d)  I have wounded and I will heal,

e)  And no-one can deliver out of My Hand. 

(This Second one teaches me that There Is No God Besides Our God)

PRAY: To trust in God.

------------------------

Chris. 

Everything that the Word of God says about our God is and completely True. there are some cults and groups who try to manipulate God into what, or who, they think that "God" should be. This is really sin! Our God is the God of the Bible. We should come to God for Who He is ... GOD! We should come to Him in a humble manner, simply believing His Word.  





The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...