Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Lord! Who Has Believed Our Message?



'Lord! Who Has Believed Our Message?'
Romans 10:16. 
a)  But they have not all obeyed the Gospel.
b)  For Isaiah says: 
c)  "Who has believed our Message?"
(This QT causes me to Pray for Gospel Preachers)
PRAY: That hearers will become Believers.
----
'Isaiah Knew.'
Isaiah 53:1. 
a)  Who has Believed what he has heard from us?
b)  And to whom
c)  Has the Arm of the Lord been revealed?
(Through this Second one I know that Isaiah Knew)
PRAY: To understand Isaiah 53 well.
----
Chris.
When we do not understand, we can pray! This not only covers our understanding of the Word of God, but it also covers every aspect of our lives. I have had several experiences in my life that I could not understand, all I could and can do is trust God at those times.  

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...