Wednesday, June 19, 2019

This Is The One!


'This Is The One.'
John 1:15.
a)  John testified about Jesus when he shouted to the crowds.
b)  "This is the One I was talking about when I said,
c)  "Someone is coming after me who is far greater than I am,
d)  "For He existed long before me."
(This QT reminds me that This Is The One)
PRAY: For clear teaching in our Churches about Jesus Christ.
--------------------
'The Promise Of The Holy Spirit.'
Acts 2:39.
a)  This Promise is to you,
b)  And to your children,
c)  And to all who are afar off,
d)  As many as the Lord our God will call.
(This Second one proclaims The Promise Of The Holy Spirit)
PRAY: To receive the Promise of the Holy Spirit.
---------------------
Chris.
It is most important, if we are to live as a real Christian that we have a clear understanding of Who Jesus Christ is! The teaching of the Word of God can help us in this. Not only in Church, but through good books, tapes and seminars we can clearly discover Who Jesus Christ is!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...