Friday, June 7, 2019

The Flood Judgment!


'The Flood Judgment.'
Genesis 6:17.
a)  I, even I,
b)  Do bring the flood of waters on this Earth,
c)  To destroy all flesh
d)  Having the breath of Life
e)  From under the sky.
f)  Everything that is in the Earth shall die.
(This QT reminds me of Awesome God - The Flood Judgment)
PRAY: For God's Mercy before Judgment in this generation.
-------
'How Wonderful!'
Acts 2:28.
a)  You made known to me
b)  The ways of Life.
c)  You will make me 
d)  Full of gladness
e)  With Your Presence.
(This Second one gives me a joyful exclamation: How Wonderful!)
PRAY: For God's Presence to give us Gladness.
-------
Chris.
When we read the Book of Genesis, we can read many of the Wonderful Works of God. Some of these Works were creative and others were restorative. From the Beginning, it has been God's Desire that mankind should both Fear Him and Love Him.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...