Thursday, June 13, 2019

God's Plan To Preserve!


'God's Plan To Preserve.'
Genesis 6:19.
a)  And of every living thing of all flesh,
b)  Found on land,
c)  You shall bring two of every sort 
d)  Into the Ark,
e)  To keep them alive with you;
f)  They shall be male and female.
(This QT teaches me God's Plan To Preserve)
PRAY: To make our daily decisions in line with God's Plan To Preserve.
---------
'It Is Happening To My Lord.'
Acts 2:34-35.
a)  For David did not ascend into the heavens;
b)  Yet he, himself says,
c)  "The Lord said to my Lord:
d)  "Sit at My Right Hand 
e)  "And share My Throne
f)  "Until I make Your enemies
g)  "A footstool for Your Feet.
(This Second one is taking place now: It Is Happening To My Lord)
PRAY: To enter the Lord's Victory daily, through Prayer, Faith and Lifestyle.
---------
Chris.
God's way was: "everybody into the Ark"! It was really the best and safest way at that time. Surely, the Ark was created for such a purpose. I am sure that God always creates the best and safest way for His People. Sometimes, we might not understand God's way at the time He reveals it to us, that is when we need to Trust Him and Obey Him! When God creates a way for us, it is good for us to 'go with the flow', just like it is in the picture above. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...