Sunday, May 5, 2019

The Human Face!


'The Human Face. (1)'
a)  Isaiah 3:9. The look on their faces gives them away.
b)  Ecclesiastes 8:1. A man' Wisdom makes his face shine. 
c)  Song of Solomon 2:14. Some people have a lovely face. 
d)  Isaiah 16:4. We need shelter from the face of the spoiler. 
e)  Isaiah 27:6. Israel shall fill the face of the earth with fruit.
f)  Isaiah 50:7. ...I have set My Face like a flint,...
g)  Jeremiah 2:27. God's People set their backs to Him and not their face. 
h)  Jeremiah 22:25. Sometimes creates fear. 
i)  Jeremiah 32:4. Speak with him face to face. 
j)  Jeremiah 32:33. We should turn our face to God and not our back. 
k)  Ezekiel 1:28. We fall on our face to hear the Voice of the Lord. 
l)  Ezekiel 3:8. God can make our face strong against our enemies. 
m)  Ezekiel 28:21. '...set your face against Sidon and prophesy against her. 
n)  Ezekiel 29:2. '...set your face against Pharaoh King of Egypt. 
o)  Ezekiel 35:2. '...set your face against Mount Seir.
p)  Ezekiel 38:18. God says: 'My fury I will show in My face.
q)  Daniel 2:46. King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face. 
r)  Daniel 3:19. King Nebuchadnezzar was full of fury and his facial expression changed. 
s)  Daniel 8:17. I was afraid and fell on my face. 
t)  Daniel 8:18. I was in a deep sleep with my face to the ground. 
u)  Daniel 9:3. Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications.
v)  Daniel 9:8. Oh Lord, to us belongs shame of face because we have sinned against You. 
w)  Daniel 10:9. Yet I heard the sound of His Words, and while I heard the sound of His Words I was in a deep sleep on my face, with my face to the ground. 
x)  Daniel 10:15.  When he had spoken such words to me, I turned my face toward the ground and became speechless. 
y)  2 Corinthians 3.18. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the Glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 
z)  Galatians 2:11. Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed. 
(This QT tells me some things about The Human Face)
PRAY: For our face to be right before God.
---------------------
'The Human Face (2).'
a)  1 Thessalonians 2:17. But we, brethren, having been taken away from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavored more eagerly to see your face with great desire. 
b)  1 Thessalonians 3:10. Night and day praying exceedingly that we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your Faith. 
c)  2 John 1:12; 3 John 1:14. Having many things to write to you, i did not with to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, that our Joy may be full.
(Through this Second one I see the necessity of face to face communication)
PRAY: For good face-to-face communications with other people as and when necessary.
---------------------
Chris.
It is always right to pray that we do away with a face of pretense and have a face that is right before God. A face of pretense is actually a lying face, I am sure that God is not pleased about that! If we have the habit of putting on a face of pretense, we need to pray and repent of it, then we can have a good and honest face. 




Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...