Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Fear Not!'


'Fear Not.'
Isaiah 41:10. 
a)  Fear not,
b)  For I am with you;
c)  Be not dismayed,
d)  For I am your God;
e)  I will strengthen you,
f)  I will help you,
g)  I will uphold you with My Righteous Right Hand. 
(Through this QT I am exhorted to Fear Not)
PRAY: To reject ungodly fear from our lives.
-------------------------
'Creator Christ.'
John 1:3. 
a)  Through Christ all things were made;
b)  Without Him
c)  Nothing was made 
d)  That has been made.
(This Second one reminds me of Creator Christ)
PRAY: To more appreciate and Worship Creator Christ.
-------------------------
Chris.
This exhortation is given to all True Believers: Fear Not! How easy it is to become afraid of people that we do not need to be afraid of. This can happen anywhere and about anything. It especially may come when we sense danger, or have to meet new Authority figures in our life for the first time. God will strengthen us in such situations and He will give us Wisdom. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...