Friday, May 3, 2019

Action Based On Regret!


'Action Based On Regret!'
Genesis 6:7.
a)  So the Lord said:
b)  "I will wipe from the Face of the Earth
c)  "The human race I have created - 
d)  "And with them - 
i)  The animals.
ii)  The birds.
iii) The creatures that move along the ground.
e)  For I regret that I have made them. 
(This QT teaches me about God's Action Based On Regret)
PRAY: To take any necessary correct Actions that may be Based On Regret.
-------------------
'I Will Heal And Restore.'
Jeremiah 30:17. 
a)  "But I will restore you
b)  "To health,
c)  "And heal your wounds,"
d)  Declares the Lord.
(Through this Second one I have confidence in the Lord Who says: "I will Heal and Restore."
PRAY: For health and restoration according to the Lord's Promise.
-------------------
Chris.
There are clearly some actions that God takes which are based on His Regret. This is a Truth which can also model our lives in healthy ways. Really, actions based on regret are repentance. This is a word which God uses about Himself. There are surely times in our lives when we need to repent and take actions according to God's Word and Will for us, rather than just struggling with our own ways. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...