Friday, November 3, 2017

We Should Be Practically Kind!


'We Should Be Practically Kind.'
Leviticus 19:10. 
a)  When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap the corners or the gleanings. 
b)  You shall not glean your vineyard, or strip all the grapes from your vines.
c)  You shall leave them for the poor people and the strangers. 
d)  I am the Lord your God. 
(This QT reminds me that I Should Be Practically Kind)
PRAY: For our Christian homes and Churches to be filled with practical kindness.
--------------
'It's Restoration Time.'
Psalm 51:10-12. 
a)  Psalm 51:10. Create in me a clean heart O God. 
b)  Restore a loyal spirit within me. 
c)  Psalm 51:11. Do not banish me from Your Presence.
d)  Psalm 51:11. Do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
e)  Psalm 51:12. Restore to me the Joy of Your Salvation. 
f)  Psalm 51:12. Make me willing to obey you. 
(Through this Second one I rejoice in that It's Restoration Time)
--------------
Chris.
The poor people and the strangers should always be the concern of the Church. I live in a 'welfare state' where the Government has much compassion and care for the genuine poor and the strangers. My country is an exception! Many countries do not have the same policy. This gives the Church in those countries a real opportunity to follow this Biblical line of caring for the poor and the strangers. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...