Wednesday, November 1, 2017

In My Father's House!


'In My Father's House.'
Luke 2:49.
a)  Jesus said to Joseph and Mary:
b)  "Why were you looking for Me?
c)  "Did you not know that I must be in My Father's House?"
d)  John 2:16. The Heavenly Father's House was supposed to be a Pure Place. 
(This QT makes me understand that Jesus loved being "In My Father's House")
PRAYER: To have a greater love for the House of God on Earth and a pure desire for the Heavenly Father's House in Heaven.
------------
'Giving Life To Us.'
Romans 8:11. 
a)  If the Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in us,
b)  He Who raised Jesus from the dead
c)  Will also give life to our mortal bodies 
d)  Through His Spirit Who dwells in us. 
(Through this Second one I thank God for the Holy Spirit Who is giving life to me)
PRAYER: For the Life from the Holy Spirit to be manifested more in our lives. To be filled with the Holy Spirit.
------------
Chris. 
Jesus' answer to Joseph and Mary was quite amazing. Even though He was still around pre-teen, or early teenage, He was talking to them about His Heavenly Father's House. The House of God today is still meant to be a pure place where the Presence of God and the Teaching of the Word of God can be found through the working of the Holy Spirit. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...