Wednesday, September 7, 2016

When God Said 'No'!


'When God Said "No".'
Jeremiah 7:16. 
a)  God told Jeremiah.
b)  To pray no more for these people. 
c)  Do not:-
1-Weep for them.
2-Pray for them.
3-Lift up a cry for them. 
4-Make intercession for them.
d)  God said: "I will not listen to you."
(This QT reminds me of a time When God Said "No")
----------
'A New Citizenship.'
Philippians 3:20. 
a)  We are Citizens of Heaven. 
b)  Heaven is where the Lord Jesus Christ lives now. 
c)  We are eagerly waiting.
d)  For Him to return as our Saviour.
(This Second one tells me that I have A New Citizenship)
----------
Chris. 
There have been very few times in my life when God said to me "do not pray for them". I am not going into the reasons why He said that, they were quite obvious and I obeyed what I sensed that God was saying. There are times when we are to "leave them with the Lord" and let Him do what He wants to do. It is even recorded in the Bible that God said: "Do not Pray for them".

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...