Thursday, September 15, 2016

Believe!


'Believe.'
John 20:27.
a)  Jesus was speaking to "doubting" Thomas. 
b)  Jesus told Thomas to do certain things:
1-Put your finger here. 
2-Examine My Hands. 
3-Reach your hand here.
4-Put it into My Side.
c)  Do not continue in your unbelief.
d)  But Believe.
(This QT encourages me to Believe)
------------------------
'The Wonderful Son Of God.'
Hebrews 1:3. 
a)  The Son reflects the Glory of God.
b)  The Son bears the very stamp of God's Nature. 
c)  The Son upholds the Universe by the Word of His Power.
d)  The Son has accomplished cleansing for sins. 
e)  The Son is now sat down at the Right Hand of the Majesty on High.
(Through this Second one I extol The Wonderful Son Of God)
------------------------
Chris. 
This is very amazing. Jesus told Thomas to put his hand into the wound area of His Body, He did this to prove to Thomas Who He Was. I can understand this action. My own maternal grandfather had a war wound that went long and deep into his leg. When I was a child he asked me to put my hand into this wound and then he told me a true war story.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...