Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Special Blessing!


'A Special Blessing.'
John 20:29.
a)  These are the Words of the Lord Jesus.
b)  You Believe.
c)  Because you have seen Me. 
d)  Blessed are those who Believe. 
e)  Without seeing Me.
(This QT reveals A Special Blessing)
------------------------
'The Time Is Coming.'
John 5:28-29.
a)  Don't be so surprised.
b)  Indeed, the Time is coming. 
c)  When all the dead people. 
d)  In their graves. 
e)  Will hear the Voice of God's Son. 
f)  They will rise again.
g)  Those who have done good.
h)  Will rise to experience Eternal Life. 
i)  Those who continue in evil. 
j)  Will rise to experience Judgment.
(This Second one reminds me that The Time Is Coming)
------------------------
Chris.
I am among those people, as the vast majority of True Believers who on the Earth today are, that have never seen the Lord. I have heard His Word, I have Believed His Word and I know that, exclusively, He alone is the Living God, but, I have never seen Him. I think that my situation is in accordance with His Word. We Believe in the Lord, but, as yet, we have not seen Him. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...