Friday, July 10, 2015

When I Called No One Answered!


'When I Called No One Answered.'
Isaiah 66:4.
a)  The Lord said that He would chose hard treatment for these people.
b)  The Lord said that He would send delusions to these people.
c)  The Lord was going to bring upon them what they dread.
d)  When the Lord called, no one answered.
e)  When the Lord spoke, no one listened.
f)  These people did evil in the Lord's Sight.
g)  These people chose what displeases the Lord.
(This QT reminds me to always respond to God: When I Called No One Answered)
---------------
'Apostle Paul's New Direction.
Acts 18:6.
a)  The Jews:-
1-Opposed Paul.
2-Became abusive.
3-Blasphemed.
b)  Apostle Paul shook out his garments in protest.
c)  Apostle Paul said to the Jews:-
1-Your blood be on your own heads.
2-I am innocent.
3-I am clean.
4-From now on I will go to the Gentiles.
(This Second one Teaches me about Apostle Paul's New Direction)
---------------
Chris.
This is something that is happening all over the World today. The Lord is calling individuals, the Lord is calling families, the Lord is calling individuals, but no one is answering. This is one of the most shameful facts in the Churches, especially in Europe, today. God has plans for people's lives but they are missing out on God's Plan. Putting it mildly, this is saddening.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...