Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Come!


'Come.'
Isaiah 55:1.
a)  The Lord invites us.
b)  To come to the waters.
c)  If we are thirsty.
d)  If we have no money:-
1-Come.
2-Buy.
3-Eat.
e)  Come buy wine.
f)  Come buy milk.
g)  Without:-
1-Money.
2-Cost.
3-Price.
(This QT invites me to Come)
-------------
'Longing For The Lord.'
Psalm 101:2.
a)  I will be careful to lead a blameless life.
b)  When, Lord, will you come to me?
c)  I will conduct the affairs of my house.
d)  With a blameless heart.
(Through this Second one I am Longing For The Lord)
-------------
Chris.
The Lord's invitation to us is to buy without money. This is an amazing invitation. We sometimes fail to realise the Fullness and Extent of God's Love for us. This is measureless Love, it is not calculated as most human love is. The Lord's Love has no limit.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...