Sunday, January 29, 2012

Without Christ Everything Is So Meaningless!


‘Without Christ Everything Is So Meaningless.’
Ecclesiastes 2:10-11.
a) Anything I wanted I could have, I could take.
b) I denied myself no pleasure.
c) I found great pleasure in hard work.
d) I got a reward for all of my labours.
e) Then I looked at everything I had worked so hard to accomplish.
f) It was all so meaningless.
g) It was like chasing the wind.
h) There was nothing really worthwhile anywhere.
(This QT reminds me that Without Christ Everything Is So Meaningless)
------
‘Do Not Be A Worrying Martha.’
Luke 10:41-42.
a) The Lord told Martha who was so busy serving that she was worrying.
b) She was troubled about many things.
c) Only one thing was:-
1- Needed.
2- To be concerned about.
3- Essential.
d) What Mary had chosen was good.
e) It would not be taken away from her.
f) Mary was a Worshipper, Martha was a worker.
(Through this Second one I would encourage all people, especially sisters: Do Not Be A Worrying Martha)
------
Chris.
There is nothing wrong with hard work. All my life I have tried to be a hard worker, I actually enjoyed it and tried not complain. The last twenty years of my life I have really endeavoured to work hard. I also learned that all the hard work that I did formerly, now I am somewhat restricted because of my physical incapability, I did for the Glory of God and not for my own satisfaction.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...