Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fear Not!


‘Fear Not.’
a) Isaiah 41:10. The Lord says to His People:-
1- Have no fear.
2- I am with you.
3- I am your God.
4- I will give you Strength.
5- I will be your Helper.
6- 1 Peter 5:6. My True right hand will be your support.
b) 1 Peter 5:7. Put all of our troubles to God for He takes care of us.
c) John 3:16. God loves us and has proved His Love by sending Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
d) Psalm 23:4. Even in the shadows of the valley of death:-
1- We need not fear.
2- God is with us.
3- God comforts us.
e) Daniel 3:17. God is able to keep us safe.
(Through this QT I am reminded to Fear Not)
---------
‘Do Not Allow Ourselves To Get Fatigued Doing Good.’
Galatians 6:9.
a) At the right time.
b) We will harvest a good crop.
c) If we do not give up.
(Through this Second one I have new motivation: Do Not Allow Myself To Get Fatigued Doing Good)
---------
Chris.
We sometimes need to be reminded not to fear – the Lord says to us: “Fear not.” In life we face many situations which, if we have not Faith, could leave us very insecure. We are reminded today, fear not.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...