Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Jesus Christ Did What No One Else Had Done!



 'Jesus Christ Did What No One Else Had Done.'

John 15:24.

a)  "If I had not done among them

b)  "The works that no one else did,

c)  "They would not be guilty of sin,

d)  "They have seen and hated

e)  "Both Me and My Father."

(This QT teaches me that Jesus Christ Did What No One Else Had Done. The picture reminds me that He fed the multitudes!)

PRAY: To understand well the Words of Jesus Christ in John's Gospel.

---

'Apostle Paul's Speech And Message.'

1 Corinthians 2:4.

a)  And my speech

b)  And my message

c)  Were not in plausible words of wisdom,

d)  But in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. 

(Through this Second one I understand more about the motives behind Apostle Paul's Speech And Message)

PRAY: For the Messages spoken in our Churches.

---

Chris. 

Please note that Apostle Paul "owned" the Messages that he wrote and spoke! If all ministers followed this example, I believe the spiritual life and Bible knowledge of the Churches would grow significantly. It was obvious that He really depended on the Holy Spirit's anointing and power to enable him to fulfil his ministry - a great lesson for us!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...