Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Not Servants But Friends!



'Not Servants But Friends.'

John 15:15.

a)  I do not call you servants anymore,

b)  Because a servant does not know what his master is doing.

c)  But I have called you friends

d)  Because I have made known to you everything

e)  That I have heard from My Father.

(This QT makes me realise the True Believer's identity: Not Servants But Friends)

PRAY: To live as a good friend of Jesus Christ.

----

'They Were Bewildered  ... Why?'

Acts 2:6. 

a)  And at this sound

b)  The multitude came together,

c)  And they were bewildered,

d)  Because each one

e)  Was hearing them speak in his own language. 

(This Second one answers the question: They Were Bewildered - Why?)

PRAY:  To be filled with the Holy Spirit and not to be bewildered.

----

Chris.

It must have been a bewildering and yet glorious sound when the Disciples here were filled with the Holy Spirit. I pray that our Churches will be filled with the Holy Spirit and fulfill the Plan and Purpose of God for each Church. We should not compare ourselves with others, but, rather, seek God. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...