Thursday, June 10, 2021

From Predestination To Glorification!



 'From Predestination To Glorification.'

Romans 8:30.

a)  Moreover whom He predestined,

b)  These He also called;

c)  Whom He called,

d)  These He also Justified;

e)  And whom He Justified,

f)  These He also Glorified.

(This QT teaches me From Predestination To Glorification)

PRAY: To respond well to God's Calling.

-------------

'Conformed To The Image Of God's Son.'

Romans 8:29.

a)  For whom He foreknew,

b)  He also predestined to be conformed to the Image of His Son,

c)  That He might be the Firstborn

d)  Among many brethren.

(Through this Second one I desire to be Confirmed To The Image Of God's Son)

PRAY: To be Conformed To The Image Of God's Son.

-------------

Chris. 

Foreknowledge is one of the unique attributes of God. I do totally trust God in this area of my life even though I do not know all that I could know yet! God also fully knows the Plans and Purposes that He has for our lives, even before we were born! One thing that I am sure of though, is that God has predestined His children to be conformed to the Image of His Son!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...