Monday, March 5, 2018

An Evidence Of The Presence Of God's Kingdom!


'An Evidence Of The Presence Of God's Kingdom!
Matthew 12:28. 
a)  But if it is by the Spirit of God
b)  That I cast out demons,
c)  Then the Kingdom of God 
d)  Has come upon you. 
(This QT reveals An Evidence Of The Presence Of God's Kingdom)
PRAY: For more of God's Kingdom to be manifest in our Churches.
--------
'A Real Calling.'
Isaiah 48:16. 
a)  Draw near to me;
b)  Hear this:
c)  From the beginning I have not spoken in secret,
d)  From the time it came to be
e)  I have been there.
f)  And now the Lord God has sent me,
g)  Endowed with His Spirit.
(Through this Second one I understand more about A Real Calling)
PRAYER: For the Lord to give to us more of His Servants who have A Real Calling.
--------
Chris. 
We need to see more evidences of God's Kingdom in our Churches and on our Mission Fields today. I sincerely Believe that the Lord loves His Church, whatever form it may take, and He has more of a 'heart' for Mission than we do. We need to see the answer to our frequent Prayer that Jesus taught us to Pray: 'Your Kingdom come; Your Will be done.' Church is not about our "kingdom" or our will.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...