Monday, February 20, 2017

Zechariah's Response!


'Zechariah's Response.'
Luke 1:18. 
a)  How shall I know this?
b)  I am an old man. 
c)  My wife is advanced in years. 
(This QT reveals Zechariah's Response to the Angel when he was told that he was to become a father)
---------
'John's Clarity.'
John 3:28. 
a)  These are the words of John the Baptist.
b)  John the Baptist was a very humble and honest man.
c)  He said: "I am not the Christ".
d)  "I have been sent before Him."
(This Second one teaches me about John's Clarity)
---------
It is a challenge to any man when he knows that he is to become a father. I think that there is a special challenge to men who are True Believers in the Lord. The father to be needs to prepare himself for the role of fatherhood. This means reading and researching and not just relying on his own childhood experiences with his own father. For husbands who are True Believers the preparation need also to include Prayer and good understanding and communication with his wife. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...