Thursday, February 23, 2017

Oh God - Let Them!


'Oh God ... Let Them.'
Psalm 70:2-3. 
a)  Be put to shame who seek my life.
b)  Be put to confusion who seek my life.
c)  Let them be turned back who delight in my hurt. 
d)  Let them be brought to dishonour who delight in my hurt. 
e)  Let them be turned back because of their shame who say: "Aha, aha." <Cynical mocking>
(With this QT I Pray According To God's Word: Oh God ... Let Them)
------------
'Enabling Us To Be One.'
John 17:22.
a)  Jesus prayed: "The Glory that you have given Me."
b)  "I have given to them." (Romans 8:30)
c)  "That they may be one."
d)  "Even as We are One."
(Through this Second one I find Jesus, through His Prayer, is Enabling Us To Be One)
------------
Chris. 
It is possible for us to Pray for people to be "turned back"! Even David did so... I think that, according to God's Word, we can Pray that Prayer for people who mock us, also for people who hurt, or want to hurt, us. Another meaning of "turn back" is to repent! Of course we can Pray for unregenerate people to turn back from their sins and come to God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...