Sunday, February 26, 2017

Simple Prayer For God's Help And Victory !


'A Simple Prayer For God's Help And Victory.'
Psalm 71:10-13. 
a)  Psalm 71:10. My enemies talk concerning me. 
b)  Psalm 71:10. Those people who watch for my life conspire together. 
c)  Psalm 71:11. They say that his God has abandoned him.
d)  Psalm 71:11. "Pursue and seize him because there is no deliverer."
e)  Psalm 71:12. Oh God, do not be far from me. 
f)  Psalm 71:12. My God, hurry to help me.
g)  Psalm 71:13. Let them be ashamed; let them perish who are my adversaries.
h)  Psalm 71:13. Let them wrap themselves with scorn and disgrace who seek my harm. 
(This QT is A Simple Prayer For God's Help And Victory)
-----------------
'A Lovely Ministry.'
2 Corinthians 5:18.
a)  Now.
b)  Everything is from God. 
c)  Who has reconciled us to Himself through Christ. 
d)  And gave us the Ministry of Reconciliation.
(This Second one reveals A Lovely Ministry)
-----------------
Chris. 
"Oh God," David prayed, "do not be far from me." The fact was that God was never far from David, even when David made mistakes, or was hounded by his enemies, God was there to rescue him, forgive him and restore him. We sometimes need to remind ourselves that the Promises and Character of God do not change. God is there to rescue, forgive, restore and help us when we need Him to do that. 
  

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...