Monday, December 13, 2010

So That Jesus May Be Revealed In Us!


‘So That Jesus May Be Revealed In Us.’
2 Corinthians 4:8-11.
a) 2 Corinthians 4:8. Maybe we sometimes troubled and perplexed but this need not cause us to become distressed and in despair.
b) 2 Corinthians 4:9. We may be persecuted and cast down but we are not abandoned and we will not be destroyed.
c) 2 Corinthians 4:10. We bear in our body the dying of the Lord Jesus that the Life of Jesus may be also manifested in our body.
d) 2 Corinthians 4:11. For we who live are always being delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
(This QT reveals how my life should be So That Jesus May Be Revealed In Me)
--------------------
‘Our Speech And Conversation.’
Colossians 4:6.
a) Should always be full of Grace.
b) Should be seasoned with salt.
c) Then we will know how to answer every person.
(Through this Second one I am challenged as to My Speech And Conversation)
--------------------
Chris.
We bear, at times, in our body the dying of the Lord Jesus. This should be the realisation for every True Believer. I love the hymn: ‘It is well with my soul’- that is truly one of my favourites. There is no song written ‘it is well with my body’ because sometimes it is not! Whatever our physical condition, if we are True Believers we should be able to proclaim that ‘It is well with my soul’.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...