Saturday, August 7, 2021

Jesus Understood His Disciples Very Well!



Jesus Understood His Disciples Very Well!

John 16:12. 

a)  "I still have many things

b)  "To say to you,

c)  "But you cannot bear them now." 

(This QT teaches me that Jesus Understood His Disciples Very Well)

PRAY: To hear well the things that Jesus wants to say to us.

---------------------------

Only The Lord Can Deliver Us.'

Micah 7:9. 

a)  I will bear the indignation of the Lord,

b)  Because I have sinned against Him,

c)  Until He plead my cause, 

d)  And execute judgment for me:

e)  He will bring me forth to the light,

f)  And I shall behold His Righteousness.

(Through this Second one I understand that Only The Lord Can Deliver Me)

PRAY: For the Lord to deliver us when necessary.

---------------------------

Chris.

Micah understood what it meant to 'bear the indignation of the Lord'. This understanding came as a result of Micah's sin. Actually, realization of the Lord's indignation can lead us to a place of real repentance. Only the Lord can bring us out of darkness into His Light! Then, in His light, we can behold His Righteousness. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...