Tuesday, July 9, 2019

God Can Make Huge Rain!


'God Can Make Huge Rain.'
Genesis 7:4. 
a)  For in seven days
b)  I will send rain on the Earth
c)  Forty days and Forty nights,
d)  And every living thing that I have made
e)  I will blot out from the face of the ground. 
(This QT convinces me that God Can Make Huge Rain!)
PRAY: Any necessary Prayer for the weather where you live.
----------
'Get Rid Of Our Log.'
Matthew 7:4-5.
a)  How can you say to your brother:
b)  "Let me take the speck out of your eye",
c)  When there is a log in your own eye? 
d)  You hypocrite,
e)  First take the log out of your own eye.
f)  And then you will see clearly
g)  To take the speck out of your brother's eye. 
(Through this Second one I know that I must Get Rid Of My Log)
PRAY: To be free from any log in our eye.
----------
Chris. 
We can see that God is really in control of the weather, so that is something that we can unselfishly pray about. We should not just take our weather for granted, prayer can change things if that prayer is in God's Will.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...