Friday, February 22, 2019

Hide God's Word In Our Heart!


'Hide God's Word In Our Heart.'
Psalm 119:11. 
a)  I have hidden Your word 
b)  In my heart,
c)  That I might not sin against You. 
(This QT encourages me to Hide God's Word In My Heart)
PRAY: For God's Word to help us to overcome sin.
----------------
'No Sliding.'
Psalm 37:31. 
a)  The Law of God
b)  Is in his heart;
c)  None of his steps 
d)  Shall slide. 
(This Second one is a good counsel from God: No Sliding)
PRAY: For God's Word to dwell deeply in our heart.
----------------
Chris. 
The Law of God is something that every True Believer should treasure. Reading God's Law helps us to understand and obey Him more. In the New Covenant we are not under the Law, but the Law reveals to us God's Heart and Principles. I am not a legalist, I simply love and want to understand more of God's Ways. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...