Sunday, February 10, 2019

God's Altar!



'God's Altar.'
Exodus 20:25. 
a)  If you make me an altar of stone. 
b)  You shall not build it with hewn stones,
c)  For if you wield your tool on it
d)  You profane it. 
(This QT reveals God's Plan for His Altar)
PRAY: For our personal and corporate Worship.
----------
'David's Confidence In God.'
Acts 2:25.
a)  For David says concerning God:
b)  "I saw the Lord
c)  "Always before me,
d)  "For He is at my right hand
e)  "That I may not be shaken."
(Through this Second one I admire David's Confidence In God)
PRAY: For personal Confidence In God.
----------
Chris.
We cannot manipulate an encounter with the Lord. All such encounters come solely from His Initiative. What we can do is to seek Him in Prayer. God is always Faithful and as we seek Him, surely we will find Him. May God be so real to all those people who read this. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...