Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Gift Of Faith!


'A Gift Of Faith!'
Esther 4:16. 
a)  Go.
b)  Gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan. 
c)  Fast for me. 
d)  Neither eat nor drink for three days.
e)  Night and day. 
f)  My maids and I will fast likewise. 
g)  And so I will go to the king. 
h)  (Which is against the law)
i)  If I perish, I perish. 
(This QT teaches me about A Gift Of Faith)
------------------------
'Not Just A Spirit.'
Luke 24:39. 
a)  Behold My Hands and My Feet.
b)  It is I Myself. 
c)  Handle Me and see. 
d)  A spirit does not have flesh and bones.
e)  You see that I have flesh and bones. 
(This Second one reveals that the Risen Christ Is Not Just A Spirit)
------------------------
Chris. 
The Jews in Shushan had a very special and intense call to fast. This was not a 'general' fast, it was a call to fast for the lives of God's People in the times of Esther. It was a fast that covered both eating and drinking - which was exceptional. We need to remember that there are several kinds of Biblical fast. We should not fast with an exceptional fast unless we are called to do so. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...