Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Value Our Strength!


‘Value Our Strength.’
a) Proverbs 20:29. It is the Glory of the young people.
b) Job 18:12. Hunger depletes it.
c) Psalm 28:8; Isaiah 33:2. The Lord is our Strength.
d) Psalm 73:4. Until we die.
e) Isaiah 40:31. It can be renewed as we wait upon the Lord.
f) Isaiah 41:1. As a Nation.
g) Jeremiah 9:23. It is not something to boast about.
h) Jeremiah 51:30. Do not let it fail.
i) Lamentations 1:11 & 19. It is revived by food.
(Through this QT I Value My Strength)
-------------
‘Copper.’
a) Ezra 8:27; Leviticus 6:28. Was used for Worship in God’s Temple.
b) 2 Samuel 22:35; Job 20:24; Psalm 18:34. Was used to make weapons.
c) Jeremiah 15:12. It cannot be broken.
d) Genesis 4:22. Takes a skilled man to make into something.
e) 1 Kings 7:14. To craft it needs:-
1- Wisdom.
2- Understanding.
3- Knowledge.
f) Deuteronomy 8:9. There was plenty of it in the Promised Land.
g) 1 Chronicles 22:14. Was used in the building of God’s House.
(Through this Second one I see that God is so practical – He even considers Copper so necessary)
-------------
Chris.
We should value our strength until we die. As I get a little older I realise that I cannot do some things that I used to do when I was younger and sometimes that disappoints me. I do, however, still have strength and I value immensely the strength that the Lord has given to me. Thank you Lord!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...