Monday, October 3, 2011

The Church – A Healthy Body!


‘The Church – A Healthy Body.’
Ephesians 4:16.
a) The Lord Jesus Who is the Head of the Church makes the whole Body fit together perfectly.
b) As each part of the Body of Christ does its own special work it helps all the other parts grow.
c) The whole Body can then be:-
1- Healthy.
2- Growing.
3- Full of Love.
(Through this QT I can find The Church – A Healthy Body)
-----------
‘A Morning Prayer To The Lord.’
Psalm 5:3.
a) Listen to my voice in the morning Lord.
b) Each morning I bring my requests to you.
c) I wait expectantly.
(Through this Second one I desire to pray A Morning Prayer To The Lord)
-----------
Chris.
The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head. It is God’s Plan for the Church to be healthy. If the Church was not healthy in the days of the New Testament it received correction so that it could be made healthy. The Church today that is not healthy needs the same correction from the Word of God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...