Monday, November 29, 2021

We Should Not Be Wise In Our Own Opinion!


 'We Should Not Be Wise In Our Own Opinion.'

Romans 11:25. 

a)  For I do not desire,

b)  Brethren,

c)  That you should be ignorant of this mystery,

d)  Lest you should be wise in your own opinion,

e)  That blindness in part has happened to Israel

f)  Until the fulness of the Gentiles has come in.

(This QT reminds me that I Should Not Be Wise In My Own Opinion)

PRAY: Not to be wise in your own opinion.

-----

'The Purest Of Intentions.'

Romans 1:13. 

a)  I do not want you to be unaware, 

b)  Brothers and sisters,

c)  That I often intended to come to you,

d)  And was prevented until now,

e)  So that I might have some fruit, 

f)  Even among you,

g)  Just as I already have among the rest of the Gentiles.

(This Second one reveals The Purest Of Intentions)

PRAY: To be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's Will and Leading,

-----

Chris. 

Romans is the first of Apostle Paul's Epistles according to the New Testament. It is good for us to study these Epistles, for in doing so we find more of God's Heart expressed through Paul. In writing these Epistles Apostle Paul seemed to be very eager for the Brothers and Sisters to know and to do the Will of God. May we have the same heart - knowing and doing God's Will.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...