Saturday, November 27, 2021

Keep Them Safe!



'Keep Them Safe.'

John 17:15.

a)  "I am not asking you to take them out of the World.

b)  "But that you keep them safe

c)  "From the evil one." 

(This QT reminds me that the Lord wants us to be Kept Safe)

PRAY:  To be Kept Safe by the Lord.

---

'One Flock With One Shepherd.'

John 10:16.

a)  "I have other sheep, too, that are not of this sheepfold.

b)  "I must bring them also.

c)  "They will listen to My Voice,

d)  "And there will be one flock with one Shepherd."

(Through this Second one I know that there will be One Flock With One Shepherd)

PRAY: For the security of the Lord's flocks.

---

Chris.

It is a sensible Prayer to pray that we will be kept safe by the Lord. The Bible tells us that He is able to keep us. We need to commit ourselves to the Lord and to trust Him. God is good and faithful to His Promises. I do pray that the Churches in each locality will see themselves as one flock.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...