Wednesday, May 19, 2021

To Give Us Fullness Of Joy!



'To Give Us Fullness Of Joy.'

John 15:11, 

a)  These things I have spoken to you,

b)  That My Joy may remain in you,

c)  And that your joy may be full.

(This QT reminds me that Jesus wants To Give Us Fullness Of Joy)

PRAY:  To have Fullness Of Joy.

----

'The Loving Heart Of God Is Active.'

Jeremiah 32:41.

a)  Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good. 

b)  And I will assuredly plant hem in this land,

c)  Wit h all My Heart

d)  And with all My Soul.

(In this Second one I find that The Loving Heart Of God Is Active)

PRAY: To experience personally that The Loving Heart Of God Is Active.

----

Chris.

Some Believers avoid reading from, and Ministers avoid Teaching and Preaching from, the Bible Book of Jeremiah. This is surely a mistake! Jeremiah contains wonderful and remarkable Truths that we need to read and understand! We can read in Jeremiah that the Lord will Rejoice over His People to do them good. It is evident in this Book of Jeremiah that the Lord cares for and loves His People. We need to learn to love Him and obey Him, this puts us in a good position in our relationship with Him.


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...