Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Warped Divisive Person!



'The Warped Divisive Person.'

Titus 3:11.

a)  Kowing that such a person is warped 

b)  And sinful;

c)  He is self-condemned. 

(This QT reveals to me The Warped Divisive Person)

PRAY: For Warped Divisive People to keep away from the Churches.

----------------

'The Stewardship From God.'

a)  1 Corinthians 9:17. For if I do this of my own will, I have a reward, but if not of my own will, I am still entrusted with a stewardship.

b)  Ephesians 3:2. Assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's Grace that was given to me for you. 

c)  Colossians 1:25. Of which I became a Minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the Word of God fully known. 

d)  1 Timothy 1:4. Nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculations rather than the stewardship from God that is by Faith. 

(This Second one reminds me that The Stewardship From God is important)

PRAY: To be able to use our will correctly.

-------------------

Chris. 

God's Grace given to us for others and on behalf of others is always a stewardship. In other words we need to be very careful how we handle God's Grace and our relationships with other people. From its origins in the New Testament, the Church was always a body of people and not just a group of individuals. 


 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...