Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Sent One!



'The Sent One.'

John 3:28.

a)   You yourselves are My witnesses

b)  That I said:

c)  "I am not the Messiah,

d)  "But I have been sent ahead of Him."

(This QT causes me to Rejoice in the Message of The Sent One)

PRAY: To remember to Thank God for The Sent One... he prepared the Way for the Lord!

-----

'John Spoke Clearly.'

John 1:23. 

a)  John replied in the Words of Isaiah the Prophet:

b)  "I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness,

c)  "Make straight the Way for the Lord."

(Through this Second one I know that John Spoke Clearly)

PRAY:  To be a person who speaks God's Truth clearly.

-----

Chris.

I thank God for the clarity of of God's Word! When John spoke, he spoke with clarity, quoting the Scriptures. This is a great lesson for us, whether it is in evangelism or in Church business meetings, we should speak clearly. Many good decisions are missed and even relationships broken because people do not speak clearly, especially concerning God's Word!


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...