Monday, December 21, 2020

Two Important Musts!



'Two Important Musts.'

John 3:30.

a)  He must increase,

b)  But

c)  I must decrease.

(This QT reveals to me Two Important Musts)

PRAY: To decrease where necessary.

------------

'The Better Life.'

Isaiah 60:20.

a)  Your sun shall no longer go down,

b)  Nor shall your moon withdraw itself,

c)  For the Lord will be your Everlasting Light,

d)  And the days of your mourning shall be ended.

(Through this Second One I find The Better Life)

PRAY: For The Better Life.

------------

Chris.

This Second one reveals to me a 'Brighter Life'! This is the kind of life that I believe every True Believer wants to live. I am convinced that, for most Believers, there is a longing in their heart for something better, a Brighter Life! This Life is found in the Lord, as we follow Him! Whatever our situation or status is, we should put the Lord first!


 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...