Saturday, September 26, 2020

The Eyes And Ears Of The Lord!



'

The Eyes And Ears Of The Lord.'

Psalm 34:15. 

a)  The eyes of the Lord 

b)  Are toward the righteous,

c)  And His ears 

d)  Toward their cry.

(This QT gives me confidence in The Eyes And Ears Of The Lord)

PRAY: For confident trust in the Lord. 

--------------------

'Amazing Rescue.'

2 Timothy 3:11. 

a)  My persecutions and sufferings that happened to me at:

1-Antioch.

2-Iconium.

3-Lystra. 

b)  Which persecutions I endured;

c)  Yet from them all

d)  The Lord rescued me. 

(Through this Second one I find Amazing Resecue)

PRAY: For persecuted and suffering Servants of the Lord to be rescued.

--------------------

Chris. 

It is most beneficial if the Lord's People can have a confident trust in Him. People who waver in their trust of God never really grow in maturity in Him. Trust is equally as important in our relationship with God as Faith is. We live, the Bible says, not by sight but by Faith. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...