Monday, September 14, 2020

A Good Parent/Teacher!



'A Good Parent/Teacher.'

Psalm 34:11.

a)  Come, My Children,

b)  Listen to Me;

c)  I will teach you

d)  The Fear of the Lord.

(This QT reveals A Good Parent/Teacher)

PRAY: For our Nations to be filled with Good Parent/Teachers.

-------

'Our Loving Counsellor God.'

Psalm 32:8. 

a)  I will instruct you

b)  And teach you

c)  In the way you should go;

d)  I will counsel you 

e)  With My Loving Eye upon you. 

(This Second one causes me to highly esteem My Loving Counsellor God)

PRAY: Trusting Our Loving Counsellor God.

-------

Chris.

The Psalmist sang: "Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord does not count against them." I have known and continue to know that blessedness. I thank God for the conviction of my sin by the Work of the Holy Spirit! That conviction surely draws me near to God so that I can come to Him and experience the forgiveness of my sin. Let us never reject the convicting work of the Holy Spirit!

 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...