Friday, June 26, 2020

God Did Not Cast Away His People!


'God Did Not Cast Away His People.'
Romans 11:1. 
a)  I ask then:
b)  Did God reject His People?
c)  By no means!
d)  I am an Israelite myself,
e)  A descendant of Abraham,
f)  From the Tribe of Benjamin.
(This QT reminds me that God Did Not Cast Away His People)
PRAY: To understand and Believe God's Word. 
----------------------
'A Dwelling In Which God Lives.'
Ephesians 2;22. 
a)  And in Him,
b)  You, too, are being built together
c)  To become a dwelling 
d)  In which God lives
e)  By His Spirit.
(This Second one assures me that I am A Dwelling In Which God Lives)
PRAY: To be yielded to the Holy Spirit.
----------------------
Chris.
Did God reject His People? Of course He never did. In the Old Testament it was abundantly clear that the People of God were very special. This Principle has not changed in the New Testament. God still refers to His People as "My people". God's People are always special to Him!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...