Monday, June 1, 2020

A Faithful Witness!


'A Faithful Witness.'
John 1:7. 
a)  John came as a witness, 
b)  To bear witness about the Light,
c)  That all might believe
d)  Through Him.
(This QT tells me about A Faithful Witness)
PRAY: To be a Faithful Witness of the Light.
-----------
'Baptism By John Baptist And By The Lord Jesus.'
Matthew 3:11.
a)  I baptise you with water for repentance,
b)  But He Who is coming after me is mightier than I,
c)  Whose sandals I am not worthy to carry.
d)  He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 
(This Second one explains to me the Baptism By John Baptist and By The Lord Jesus)
-----------
Chris.
It surely does us good to look through the Scriptures at the many Faithful Witnesses of the Lord. They inspire us! We should also never forget that a part of God's Calling on our lives is for us also to be Faithful Witnesses. The priority of the True Believer must be Christ Himself, after that our relationship with our families and/or other True Believers. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...