Sunday, May 24, 2020

In The Last Days!


'In The Last Days.'
Acts 2:17.
a)  "And in the Last Days it shall be,"
b)  God declares,
c)  "That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh,
d)  "And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
e)  "And your young men shall see visions,
f)  "And your old men shall dream dreams;"
(This QT teaches me more about what happens In The Last Days)
PRAY: To be ready to live In The Last Days.
------
'Our Loving God.'
Psalm 66:20.
a)  Blessed be God,
b)  Because He has not rejected my prayer
c)  Or removed His Steadfast Love from me.
(Through this Second one I am grateful to Our Loving God)
PRAY: With confidence because of God's Steadfast Love.
------
Chris.
We need to remember the Source! When we experience some kind of an out-pouring of the Holy Spirit, whether personally, or in the assembled Church, the Source of that out-pouring is God Himself! We are not just seeking manifestations, we are seeking God. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...