Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Schemer!


'A Schemer.'
Proverbs 24:8. 
a)  Whoever plots evil.
b)  Will be known as
c)  A schemer. 
(Through this QT I never want to be known as A Schemer)
----
'A Real Prophet.'
Deuteronomy 18:18.
a)  I will raise up for them a prophet. 
b)  Like you. 
c)  From among their fellow Israelites. 
d)  And I will put My Words In His Mouth. 
e)  He will tell the people. 
f)  Everything I command him.
(This Second one teaches me about A Real Prophet)
----
Chris. 
The Lord Jesus Christ Himself is revealed in the Scripture as 'A Real Prophet'. He is Prophet, Priest and King! The Real Prophet only speaks forth the Words that are given to Him to speak from the Heavenly Father. For us, These Words come from the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. There is no other way for A Real Prophet or a Real Gift of Prophecy. The Bible also tells us that a prophecy can be judged or discerned. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...