Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Time For Urgent Prayer!


'A Time For Urgent Prayer.'
Psalm 38:19-21. 
a)  Psalm 38:19. My enemies are vigorous. 
b)  Psalm 38:19. My enemies are powerful. 
c)  Psalm 38:19. Many people hate me for no reason.
d)  Psalm 38:20. Those who repay evil for good. 
e)  Psalm 38:20. Attack me for pursuing good. 
f)  Psalm 38:21. Lord, do not abandon me. 
g)  Psalm 38:21. My God, be not far from me. 
(This QT reveals A Time For Urgent Prayer)
-------------
'Knowing The Grace Of Our Lord Jesus Christ.'
2 Corinthians 8:9. 
a)  For you know the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
b)  Though He was rich. 
c)  For our sake He became poor. 
d)  So that through His poverty.
e)  We might become rich. 
(This Second One teaches me more about Knowing The Grace Of Our Lord Jesus Christ)
-------------
Chris. 
So often, enemies want to render us defeated and useless. They attack us for pursuing good. Their desires towards us are bad. They may be spiritual enemies or human enemies, both kind of enemy are 'bad news' for us. At those times when we are aware of enemies and some kind of spiritual struggle, we can spray specifically to our Lord God, I am sure that He will help us. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...