Thursday, December 22, 2016

Unintentional Sin!


'Unintentional Sin.'
Ezekiel 45:20. 
a)  Unintentional sin must be atoned for. 
b)  Ignorance is not an excuse. 
c)  Then atonement can be made for God's Temple. 
(This QT reminds me that Unintentional Sin is sin, not to be ignored)
----------------
'Eternal Jesus.'
John 8:58. 
a)  Jesus said to the Jews:
b)  Answering them:
c)  "I tell you for certain".
d)  "Even before Abraham was",
e)  "I Was",
f)  "And I Am".
(This Second one gives me confidence in Eternal Jesus)
----------------
Chris.
I believe in Eternal Jesus! I believe that He always has been, and He was in the Beginning, He is Now, and He always will be. I believe that Jesus Christ is God the Son, a member of the Triune God. I do not believe that Jesus Christ was just a good man sent from Heaven, and is somehow "less" than Father God. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...