Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Very Simple Test!


'A Very Simple Test.'
Matthew 7:20.
a)  You will recognise.
b)  Them.
c)  By their fruit.
(This QT teaches me A Very Simple Test Of People)
-----------------------
'Which One Am I?'
Mark 16:16. 
a)  Whoever.
b)  Believes.
c)  And is Baptised.
d)  Will be Saved.
e)  Bot the one.
f)  Who does not Believe. 
g)  Will be condemned.
(This Second one causes me to ask myself: Which One Am I?)
-----------------------
Chris.
Which one am I? This is surely one of the easiest questions to answer. This has nothing to do with the word "Christian", that was a convenience word by which True Believers in the days of the Book of Acts called themselves. The question that I need to ask myself is: Am I a True Believer? The person, under normal circumstances, who Believes and is Baptised is the one who is and will be Saved. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...